Royer-Greaves Services is accepting applications from qualified persons to fill the position of Full-Time Receptionist. This position will be responsible for the administrative support of the main office.
Job Duties Include:
- Type memos and letters
- Answer phones/messages.
- Receptionist duties.
- Must possess basic phone/computer skills.
- Lend support to the Administrators as needed.
- Adhere to Board Policies as well as the procedures in the Employee Manual of RGS.
- Positive internal and external customer relations.
- Strict confidentiality in all areas of job assignment.
- Complete the monthly checks for DPW, LEIE and Federal Government data bases regarding Medical Assistance Billing Information for all employees, vendors, contractors, service providers and referral sources
- Sort and distribute daily mail
- School and ATF Calendars
• Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
• PA State Police Criminal Check
• Indentogo FBI fingerprint scan and report
• Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse class
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
If you would like to join our Team of dedicated staff, please come to 118 S. Valley Road, Paoli, PA (Manor House) to submit an application or e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Royer-Greaves School for Blind is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, genetic information, disability status, military or veteran status, marital or family status, political activities or affiliations, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, and federal law.